Maintenance Solutions by Lödige
Lift and Logistics Maintenance Solutions is something Lödige are very passionate about.
There are standard and bespoke maintenance packages on offer for the following products;
We have 24/7 nationwide coverage across the UK. Our team of highly qualified and experience engineers deliver a high level of service.
We offer our clients many features and benefits including:-
- Nationwide 24/7 Coverage & Service
- Qualified & Experienced Engineers
- Traditional Maintenance Packages (cuts down on call-outs & repairs)
- First Time Fix Policy (we aim to fix your lift or system on the first visit)
- Bespoke Maintenance Contracts to Suit Clients Requirements
- Open Protocol Policy on Parts & Components
- Van Stock (saves time on key component & part replacement)
- Cost Effective Solutions
- Reference Sites in UK
Upgrade and Repair
Lödige can also assist when a lift or system is in need or an upgrade or repair. Equipment in time will require additional works, over and above the routine maintenance. In response to that, we provide a full range of repair services to meet all requirements.
With Lödige Service the aim is to ensure that our clients receive the best reliability possible from their equipment and that independent practical advice is given on:
- Thorough Examinations
- Periodic Examinations
- Supplementary Testing
- DDA Requirements
- Changes of use – Extending Travel, Number of Entrances, integrating additional beds etc
- Modular Refurbishment schemes to full replacement
- Design, planning, manufacture and installation