Save space with automated parking systems
Automated Car Parking is on the rise. Whether you need to park 4 cars or 2500, Lödige has the expertise and experience to design and implement the most suitable and beneficial system for your building.
A traditional car park requires enough space for car doors to open and enough height for pedestrians. The only part of an automated parking garage that is accessible to pedestrians is the cabin in which they leave their vehicle. Ultimately this means that a lot of space is saved within the parking system itself. Up to and in excess of 60% more space becomes available for parking cars. With many car spaces being rentable in London – creating almost a two third more spaces is extremely cost efficient.
Traditional car parks can be accessed by members of the public easily whereas an automated car park or puzzle parking system has a secure booth for drop off and collection of vehicles. Strictly no pedestrians are allowed access so as well as building safety there is also a very low risk of your car becoming scratched or damaged from human error.
Puzzle parking systems and fully automated robotic parking systems are flexible, they can be installed in new or existing buildings. There are successful systems installed for residential developments, hotels, shopping centres, libraries and various other public buildings.
Benefits to Puzzle Parking and Automated Systems
- Space - Up to and in excess of 60% more space created for parking
- Speed - Fast and efficient parking
- Security – Improved personal security and safety
- Inclusivity - no need to dedicate parking spaces for disabled or child, the booth is sufficient
- Acoustic Performance – Acoustic impacts associated with the system are minimal
- Reduction of CO2 emissions – cars switched off during transition and minimal lighting
- Pedestrian and cyclist safety – pick up and drop off areas provide direct access to pedestrian pathways
- Reuse of land – can be installed within existing buildings
- Reduction of night time light pollution – minimal external lighting required
- Site selection – can be installed in existing sites so helps to avoid development of inappropriate sites
- Waste – waste minimized as standardised units are constructed off site
Reduce the space required for parking
Fit in more parking spaces to gain building permission, reduce your construction cost, or choose to increase the revenue generation from your building! With our automated parking systems reductions of the parking footprint of your building by up to 60% and more are possible.
How much space can be saved depends in large parts on your property's footprint, whether the parking is public and the usage patterns.
Increase the attractiveness of your property
Even in prime property areas, real estate customers can choose from a selection of investments. Place your property at the top of their list. With a Lödige Industries automated parking system your parking delivers an unparalleled user experience for visitors and residents alike. Safe, brightly lit waiting areas and lounges with proven user guidance systems enhance the experience when parking or retrieving cars. An integrated state-of-the-art app means users in residential or office buildings have precise information and full control over the parking process at all times.
Find out what our users think of the experience
What you need to know about the technology
Which parking technology is best for your project? Each building is different, but with our automated technologies, we can cover a wide variety of construction projects, usage patterns and footprints. Our team of experts are looking forward to helping you plan your project.